Tuesday, April 10, 2012

welcome me back



Finally I came back. Actually I've returned a week ago but only now I feel ready to make something useful. But it doesn't mean that I've done nothing during these weeks. Obviously I have a half of sketchbook finished,  loads of inspiration from Bologna Fair, some new projects started and several uni assignments done. Now I feel that I should somehow  organize it before our next term starts.

First to tell is that I've launched my website. Frankly speaking I've done it month ago but only now I'm ready to announce it. Here it is, the address is not surprise: TatianaAlisova.com
Btw, the feedback is greatly appreciated :)

As for the recent work,  I've  published the  illustration, which I made during my Malta journey. That was the real challenge, because I've been asked to make an editorial illustration for my friend's article in the Russian journal with the tight deadline (three days, actually). I had no scanner, no computer with me, nothing. And my beloved iPhone rescued me again :) The final image was made in my current sketchbook made with pen and ink, Promarkers with a little touch of Photogene2 and went to the publisher. However, when I came back I've decided to improve the image in photoshop and now I'm ready to show it.
The article was about the technical progress, human relationship with new gadgets, Nintendo's games and some author's memories.


No comments:

Post a Comment