Saturday, June 23, 2012

funny or scary?



It happens again and again - when I've thought about something it always comes. Just an example: I was thinking recently that it might be interesting and useful for me to work with infographic and visual notetaking. Guess what? I've got a commissioned job yesterday - to create an illustration  presenting a start-up business to potential investors. The deadline is pretty soon, so I should work hard - which is the best way to get into something.
Another thing - I've got two interviews this week about my possible internship. One at a publishers's office (begin to work this Monday), another at a marketing agency (hopefully join them next month). The funniest thing is that right now I've found my notes and thoughts in old sketchbook about plans for summer - there are many drawings but just two words: "publishers + agency"

No comments:

Post a Comment