Sunday, April 27, 2014

Officially: the showreel

It's been a while since I posted here anything, but I'm alive and busy with a looooot of stuff. It's mostly my MA degree (here is my course blog), but there's much more on top. Haha, remember myself saying about working hard last year - I'm dreaming about those "relaxed times" now.

Today I finally put together some of my animations and looks like I have my first official showreel. It's not perfect yet (of course) but at least gives an idea about "my style": overall hand-drawn look, my love to vivid colours and VFX, "liquid flow" movement, timing and particular character animation skills.

It took me almost a year to start, but in reality I spent much more time searching for music than actually to put it all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment