Wednesday, December 7, 2011

love it



The more i live in London, the more i like this city. Of course it much more easy to love the historical city with its beautiful buildings, cozy feeling at friday night and all that events, exhibitions, markets and more and more. Sometimes it 's difficult not to smile looking at happy tourist that came over the world to take a millionth picture of Big Ben or Westminster. I was also like them, except that i drew it all.

Actually i've never dreamed to go to London as my school classmates wanted. For me it  always associated with smth rainy, cold and boring english lessons ("thanks" them for my bad grammar). When i first time came here it hadn't been such exotic or exciting like Brasil or Greece. Everything was so familiar. And at the same time not quite usual.
And may be this combination keeps my eyes opened all the time now.
But somehow it also makes me feel... i  dunno... "home"?

No comments:

Post a Comment