Sunday, February 19, 2012

Saturday


Covent Garden is one if my favourite areas in London. And I love London cops, they are so cute :))

Today I've  been there as well.  First we went to the Museum of London and spent most of the time at the really old history. That's much more interesting part about modern times but we missed most of fun coz it closed till the time we came downstairs. Anyway, it was good to get to know that there used to live  lions and elephants at prehistoric times. And there are several pretty old typography examples, which relates to my current reading of Yan Tchihold's "New typography".

Oh, I've totally forgot: this morning I finished two-paged comics based on the short story I told before. Could say that I proud of it till now. Let's see how it will be several days later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment